12 Ways to Use Clove Oil
No matter what life brings your way, there's a diffuser blend for that! My short, practical ebook is packed with 100+ recipes to diffuse for immune support, sleep & relaxation, energy & good mood, focus & concentration, holiday & seasonal aromas, and more!
Get your free copy of 100+ Amazing Diffuser Recipes today!
Clove oil gives off a warm, spicy aroma that always reminds me of fall and the holidays. But clove oil also provides important health benefits.
From immune support to cardiovascular health to dental care and more, here are 12 ways to use this powerful oil…
Pssst! If you prefer watching videos over reading a blog post, here’s my video with 8 ways to use clove oil.
12 ways to use clove oil
- Teething: dilute and rub on gums
- Mouth discomfort: dilute and rub on gums (Try it for dental procedures!)
- Oral health: add 1 drop to your toothbrush daily, add a drop to your toothpaste, add 1 drop to your coconut oil for oil pulling, swish 1 drop in water daily
- Irritated throat: gargle with 1-2 drops Clove in a cup of warm water
- Skin bumps: for stubborn skin bumps that are fungal in nature, apply 1 drop daily, undiluted
- Splinters: apply 1 drop (and then wait a bit) to help draw out a splinter
- Head bugs: make a spray of Melaleuca & Clove – 3 drops each in 8 oz spray bottle of water
- Antioxidant + Immune support: take internally in a capsule, in a glass of water, or dilute and apply topically
- Cardiovascular support: take internally in a capsule
- Thyroid health: combine 5 drops Clove, 5 drops Lemongrass, 5 drops Blue Tansy, 8 drops Myrrh in a 10 ml roller and apply to base of throat daily
- Elderberry Syrup: I have substituted a few drops of Clove oil if I happen to be out of whole cloves.
- Diffuser blends:
- 4 drops Siberian Fir
- 2 drops Cinnamon
- 2 drops Douglas Fir
- 1 drops Clove
Home Sweet Home
- 3 drops Tangerine
- 3 drops Rosemary
- 1 drops Clove
How do you like to use Clove oil?
Sign up NOW for my best tips delivered weekly to your inbox!
You’ll also get instant access to my library of free ebooks and resources.