Paleo Crockpot Sweet Potato Meatloaf
Simplify your dinner prep with tasty, nourishing soups! My short, practical ebook is filled with my family’s favorite one-pot, gluten-free, real-food soup recipes.
Get your copy of Nourishing Soups today!
I’ll admit it: I used to look down on the lowly meatloaf, that classic dinner dish served for decades by housewives across the nation. That is, until I met this Paleo Crockpot Sweet Potato Meatloaf. This ain’t your grandma’s meatloaf!
This grain-free, nutrient-dense, and dare I say delicious version of the humble meatloaf has earned a regular spot on my family’s meal rotation. When you try it, I bet you’ll add this Paleo Crockpot Sweet Potato Meatloaf to your make-often recipe list, too!
With only seven ingredients, it’s a snap to throw together. I mix everything together right in the crockpot!
Serve this Paleo Crockpot Sweet Potato Meatloaf with a few simply prepared veggies such as Sauteed Green Beans with Bacon, Roasted Carrots, Mashed Cauliflower Faux-tatoes, Sauteed Red Peppers, or Sauteed Spinach with Bacon. Add these easy and delicious Almond Flour Biscuits, if you like.Print
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 3 cups grated sweet potato (about 2 small potatoes)
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons unrefined sea salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Wash sweet potatoes thoroughly, and dry.
- Cut potatoes to fit through food processor. (No need to peel.)
- Shred sweet potatoes with the grating blade of your food processor.
- Transfer sweet potatoes to the crockpot.
- Add ground beef and remaining ingredients to the crock pot.
- Mix well, then use a spatula or the back of a big spoon to press mixture into the bottom of the crock.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Click here to shop my favorite kitchen tools and real food ingredients.
- Click here to save 15% off my favorite, healthy brand of salt. Use code KEEPITREAL.
Sign up NOW for my best tips delivered weekly to your inbox!
You’ll also get instant access to my library of free ebooks and resources.