- 2 lbs ground beef
- 3 cups grated sweet potato (about 2 small potatoes)
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons unrefined sea salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Wash sweet potatoes thoroughly, and dry.
- Cut potatoes to fit through food processor. (No need to peel.)
- Shred sweet potatoes with the grating blade of your food processor.
- Transfer sweet potatoes to the crockpot.
- Add ground beef and remaining ingredients to the crock pot.
- Mix well, then use a spatula or the back of a big spoon to press mixture into the bottom of the crock.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Click here to shop my favorite kitchen tools and real food ingredients.
- Click here to save 15% off my favorite, healthy brand of salt. Use code KEEPITREAL.