Paleo Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
Simplify your dinner prep with tasty, nourishing soups! My short, practical ebook is filled with my family’s favorite one-pot, gluten-free, real-food soup recipes.
Get your copy of Nourishing Soups today!
Paleo chocolate chip pumpkin bread is the perfect fall treat. This recipe is quick to prepare and versatile, too: make a delicious loaf or turn it into muffins.
Pumpkin, chocolate, and harvest spices make a winning combo. What could be better on a chilly fall day, or really any day of the year?
The recipe is easy to multiply, so make an extra batch and turn it into muffins! They freeze well, too. So go ahead and double, triple, or even quadruple the recipe for plenty to enjoy now plus extras to tuck away for later.
More pumpkin recipes:
Paleo chocolate chip pumpkin bread
Almond flour keeps this recipe paleo and gluten-free, while maple syrup provides natural sweetening without any refined sugars. Cinnamon, clove, and nutmeg add just the right amount of harvest spice.
You could definitely make this bread without the chocolate chips but honestly, what’s the point? In my opinion, chocolate is the perfect balance to the fall flavors of spiced pumpkin in this recipe. If you really don’t want to add the chocolate, chopped nuts or raisins would work well, too.
This paleo chocolate chip pumpkin bread is equally delicious warmed up, toasted, or eaten cold straight from the fridge. I hope your family enjoys it as much as mine!Print
- 1 1/2 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon unrefined sea salt
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a second bowl, combine all wet ingredients.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix gently.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Line one loaf pan with parchment paper and pour in the prepared batter.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Click here to shop my favorite kitchen tools and real food ingredients.
- Click here to save 15% off my favorite, healthy brand of salt. Use code KEEPITREAL.
Sign up NOW for my best tips delivered weekly to your inbox!
You’ll also get instant access to my library of free ebooks and resources.