Pumpkin Nut Butter Brownies
One of my favorite easy recipes for a healthy treat, these yummy Pumpkin Nut Butter Brownies are gluten-free, dairy-free, and Paleo. They’re a staple at my house!
Almond butter adds protein, while pumpkin puree adds veggie power. You won’t even notice the pumpkin!
Pro tip: I always double the recipe and add chocolate chips on top.
This recipe is simple enough for my kids to make on their own, which is another plus.Print
Pumpkin Nut Butter Brownies are one of my go-to recipes for a healthy treat. Almond butter adds protein, while pumpkin puree adds veggie power. You won’t even taste the pumpkin!
- 1½ cup almond butter
- ¾ cup canned pumpkin
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup raw honey
- 1 TB vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder (raw & organic)
- chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and mix well.
- Pour into greased 8×8 pan. (Use a 9×13 pan for a doubled recipe.)
- Bake 15-20 minutes. (Bake 25-30 minutes for a doubled recipe.)
12 NOURISHING GLUTEN-FREE SOUP RECIPES
Simplify your dinner prep with these tasty, nourishing soups!
Sign up NOW for my best tips delivered weekly to your inbox!
You’ll also get instant access to my library of free ebooks and resources.