- 1 1/2 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon unrefined sea salt
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a second bowl, combine all wet ingredients.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix gently.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Line one loaf pan with parchment paper and pour in the prepared batter.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Click here to shop my favorite kitchen tools and real food ingredients.
- Click here to save 15% off my favorite, healthy brand of salt. Use code KEEPITREAL.