Almond Coconut Paleo Strawberry Shortcakes
Simplify your dinner prep with tasty, nourishing soups! My short, practical ebook is filled with my family’s favorite one-pot, gluten-free, real-food soup recipes.
Get your free copy of Delicious Gluten-Free Soups today!
Raise your hand if you’re in the mood for Almond Coconut Paleo Strawberry Shortcakes!
In the past few weeks, the boys and I have picked almost 50 pounds of strawberries. That sounds like a lot, doesn’t it? But would you believe I’m actually considering going back for more….
The rest were turned into these delightfully easy Almond Coconut Paleo Strawberry Shortcakes!
A food processor makes quick work of 8 simple ingredients to produce a ball of delicious shortcake dough. Turn it into cookies or bars, whatever floats your boat.
Either way, they’re simple and delicious. And egg-free, dairy-free, and grain-free. Woot!
Top with strawberries and coconut whipped cream and devour.Print
- Preheat oven to 300°.
- Place all dry ingredients in a food processor and pulse until well mixed.
- Add wet ingredients and process until well blended.
- Form dough into small balls and place on baking sheet.
- Press each ball lightly with two fingers or a greased fork.
- Alternatively, press the entire mixture into a glass baking dish to make almond coconut bars.
- Bake about 15-20* minutes, or until lightly browned. (Longer for a baking dish.)
- Eat the cookies plain, or make strawberry shortcakes by adding dairy-free coconut whipped cream and fresh berries.
- Click here to shop my favorite kitchen tools and real food ingredients.
- Click here to save 15% off my favorite, healthy brand of salt. Use code KEEPITREAL.
Adapted from Eat Fat, Lose Fat
Sign up NOW for my best tips delivered weekly to your inbox!
You’ll also get instant access to my library of free ebooks and resources.