35 Amazing Uses for Frankincense Oil
Get your free copy of 100+ Amazing Diffuser Recipes today!
No matter what life brings your way, there's a diffuser blend for that! My short, practical ebook is packed with 100+ recipes to diffuse for immune support, sleep & relaxation, energy & good mood, focus & concentration, holiday & seasonal aromas, and more!
Frankincense is my number one favorite essential oil!
Basically, if I were stranded on a desert island and could bring only one essential oil, it would be Frankincense. It’s good for so many purposes!
I love it so much that I’ve compiled a list of 35 uses for Frankincense oil. From stress and emotions to immune support and cellular health, from skincare to oral health, Frankincense is one amazing oil.
35 uses for Frankincense oil
Check out these 35 amazing ways to use one of my very favorite essential oils.
- Soothes minor cuts, wounds and scrapes
- Promotes healthy brain function
- Promotes a normal inflammatory response
- Enhances the effect of other oils when layered
- Promotes cellular health
- Promotes healthy, radiant skin
- Reduces the appearance of scars
- Slows the skin’s signs of aging
- Diffuse for calming and relaxation
- Promotes healthy gums
- Soothes mild rashes
- Calms occasional blisters, rashes and sores
- Helps build and maintain a healthy immune system
- Opens airways
- Drop under the tongue for overall health
- Soothes occasional throat discomfort
- Eases tension in the head
- Relieves sun-damaged skin
- Helps to balance hormones and mood swings
- Helpful for children with sensory issues
- Eases mouth discomfort
- Apply at bedtime to calm the mind and promote restful sleep
- Promotes healthy vision
- Can help to soothe nasal passages
- Helps to lessen anxious feelings
- Add a few drops to mascara for sanitation and longevity
- Supports respiratory health
- Promotes mental clarity
- Helpful for postpartum skin
- Helps to ease seasonal sores near the lips and nose
- Calms restless legs
- Soothes feelings of grief and mourning
- Contributes to a “holiday smell” when diffused with other essential oils
- Supports healthy thyroid function
- “When in doubt, use Frankincense”
How do you use Frankincense essential oil?
Sign up NOW for my best tips delivered weekly to your inbox!
You’ll also get instant access to my library of free ebooks and resources.