11 Books I’m Reading
04/16/2013 / /
These are the books I’m currently reading, or have read in the past few months:
- A Woman’s Wisdom: How the Book of Proverbs Speaks to Everything
- Just Do Something: A Liberating Approach to Finding God’s Will
- Not Just a Pretty Face: The Ugly Side of the Beauty Industry
- Hints on Child-Training by Henry Clay Trumbull
- Great Books of the Christian Tradition by Terry W. Glaspey
- American Folk Songs for Children, in Home, School and Nursery School: A Book for Children, Parents and Teachers
- Loving the Little Years: Motherhood in the Trenches
- The Most Misused Verses in the Bible: Surprising Ways God’s Word Is Misunderstood
- Treasuring God in Our Traditions
- Drawing With Children: A Creative Method for Adult Beginners, Too
- Home Education, Vol. 1 of Charlotte Mason’s Original Homeschooling Series
I’ve enjoyed each of them, finding helpful nuggets to apply to some area of my life.
Stay tuned as I share favorite quotes from and reviews of a few of these books in the days ahead…
What’s on your reading list?
Sign up NOW for my best tips delivered weekly to your inbox!
You’ll also get instant access to my library of free ebooks and resources.