Oven Roasted Green Beans with Garlic
Simplify your dinner prep with tasty, nourishing soups! My short, practical ebook is filled with my family’s favorite one-pot, gluten-free, real-food soup recipes.
Get your free copy of Delicious Gluten-Free Soups today!
Don’t be fooled: oven roasted green beans with garlic may be super simple to prepare but they are fancy enough for a holiday meal or other special occasion. They’re also easy enough for a quick weeknight dinner and the flavor is simply amazing!
Oven roasted green beans with garlic:
I used fresh green beans from my garden, but fresh, store bought beans will work just as well. I also used my homegrown garlic, but again, store bought is fine. The only other ingredients you’ll need are your oil or fat of choice, plus a good unrefined sea salt and freshly cracked pepper.
The method is super simple: place green beans in a large bowl, then toss with a bit of oil or melted fat, along with minced garlic. Season to taste (I like plenty of salt with a dash of freshly cracked pepper) and spread on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
Then roast at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for about 15 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp. Serve hot.
This may be my new favorite way to prepare green beans! Similar to my Fresh Garlicky Green Beans, but without the babysitting on the stove top.
These oven roasted green beans with garlic also make a fantastic base for my Hearty Marinara Sauce with Veggies and Beef. I love to use these garlicky green beans in the place of noodles, yum!Print
Simple enough for a quick dinner & fancy enough for a holiday meal or special occasion. Quick and easy with amazing flavor!
- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil or fat of choice
- 4 large garlic cloves, minced (more, to taste)
- unrefined sea salt, to taste
- freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place green beans in a large bowl, then toss with a bit of oil or melted fat. Tongs work well for tossing!
- Add minced garlic, salt, and pepper. (I like plenty of salt with a dash of freshly cracked pepper.)
- Toss to combine.
- Spread on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Roast at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for about 15 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp.
- Serve hot.
Oven roasted green beans with garlic are simple enough for a quick weeknight dinner and fancy enough for a holiday meal or other special occasion. Quick and easy with amazing flavor!
Sign up NOW for my best tips delivered weekly to your inbox!
You’ll also get instant access to my library of free ebooks and resources.