Simple enough for a quick dinner & fancy enough for a holiday meal or special occasion. Quick and easy with amazing flavor!
- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil or fat of choice
- 4 large garlic cloves, minced (more, to taste)
- unrefined sea salt, to taste
- freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place green beans in a large bowl, then toss with a bit of oil or melted fat. Tongs work well for tossing!
- Add minced garlic, salt, and pepper. (I like plenty of salt with a dash of freshly cracked pepper.)
- Toss to combine.
- Spread on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Roast at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for about 15 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp.
- Serve hot.
Oven roasted green beans with garlic are simple enough for a quick weeknight dinner and fancy enough for a holiday meal or other special occasion. Quick and easy with amazing flavor!