Easy Almond Flour Graham Crackers
Simplify your dinner prep with tasty, nourishing soups! My short, practical ebook is filled with my family’s favorite one-pot, gluten-free, real-food soup recipes.
Get your copy of Nourishing Soups today!
I’m always on the lookout for simple, healthy, protein-packed snack recipes.
My boys (including my husband) are always on the lookout for snacks that taste good. These Easy Almond Flour Graham Crackers fit the bill!
By the way, here are a few other awesome kid-friendly snacks that we love:
8 reasons to love Easy Almond Flour Graham Crackers:
- easy – only four ingredients
- simple – prep in the food processor
- nutritious – almond flour = protein
- long shelf life – (in the fridge)
- on-the-go – very pack-able
- versatile – snack, treat, s’mores, even breakfast in a pinch
- finger food – great for toddlers and older babies
- delicious – my family can’t get enough of them!
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Add all ingredients to a food processor.
- Pulse until dough forms.
- Sandwich dough between two sheets of parchment paper.
- (Divide into 2 batches of dough, if necessary, and roll out each batch separately.)
- Roll out to about 1/4 inch thickness.A trick for straight edges with even thickness:
–Lift the parchment, dough and all, onto a baking sheet with edges.
–Using the edge of the baking sheet as a guide, fold over the thin, uneven edges of dough and gently press until well incorporated.
–Gently smooth the surface of the dough with the parchment paper.
- Use a pizza cutter to cut dough into rectangles.
- Use a fork to prick holes in each cracker (to keep the crackers from getting puffy).
- Bake for about 6 minutes.
- Once cooled, store in the refrigerator.
- Click here to shopmy favorite kitchen tools and real food ingredients.
- Click here to save 15% off my favorite, healthy brand of salt. Use code KEEPITREAL.
- Adapted from Elana Amsterdam’s recipe for Paleo Graham Crackers.
Sign up NOW for my best tips delivered weekly to your inbox!
You’ll also get instant access to my library of free ebooks and resources.