Paleo Almond Butter Bread
Simplify your dinner prep with tasty, nourishing soups! My short, practical ebook is filled with my family’s favorite one-pot, gluten-free, real-food soup recipes.
Get your free copy of Delicious Gluten-Free Soups today!
With only 5 ingredients, it’s super easy to whip up a loaf of this Paleo Almond Butter Bread.
Versatile & filling
We like it for breakfast (toasted and topped with almond butter and sliced fruit) and for lunch (toasted and piled high with sandwich fillings). It also makes a great late-night snack, which I may or may not know from personal experience.
And it’s so filling that a little goes a long way.
While I’m not strictly Paleo, my current goal is to avoid grains as much as possible. This quick and tasty almond butter bread is my new favorite easy grain-free breakfast. It’s also fantastic with fruit smoothies!
This bread stores well in the fridge or freezer, so go ahead and make two loaves while you’re at it.Print
This is the easiest, tastiest Paleo bread around. Eat it for breakfast, lunch, dinner or a snack! Kid-friendly.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line a 9×5-inch loaf pan with parchment paper to serve as handles for lifting out the finished loaf.
- Combine first four ingredients in a food processor.
- Process until smooth.
- Add the vinegar or lemon juice and mix well.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan.
- Bake for about 40-45 minutes, or until a knife or toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow the bread to cool before slicing.
- Paleo Almond Butter Bread stores well in the fridge or freezer.
I recommend lightly toasting slices of this bread for sandwiches and most other purposes.
Adapted from these recipes:
- Paleo Breakfast Bread | Elana’s Pantry
- Paleo Bread | Cooking Caveman
- Easy Almond Butter Bread | Naturally Savvy
- Fluffy Almond Butter Bread | Good Morning Paleo
Sign up NOW for my best tips delivered weekly to your inbox!
You’ll also get instant access to my library of free ebooks and resources.