Easy Seasoning Salt with Essential Oils
Simplify your dinner prep with tasty, nourishing soups! My short, practical ebook is filled with my family’s favorite one-pot, gluten-free, real-food soup recipes.
Get your copy of Nourishing Soups today!
No matter what life brings your way, there's a diffuser blend for that! My short, practical ebook is packed with 100+ recipes to diffuse for immune support, sleep & relaxation, energy & good mood, focus & concentration, holiday & seasonal aromas, and more!
Get your free copy of 100+ Amazing Diffuser Recipes today!
This Easy Seasoning Salt with Essential Oils is fantastic on a slow-cooked roast and would work well for other meats too.
When it comes to a seasoning salt with essential oils, you would probably expect to see herbal oils such as Basil, Marjoram, Rosemary, Fennel, and Thyme However, it might seem strange to include Lavender with this combination.
I felt the same way, until I tried it! Of course, you could choose to leave out the Lavender and your seasoning salt will still taste great. But I encourage you to give it a try with the Lavender and see what you think.Print
This simple seasoning salt is wonderful on slow roasted meats. It also makes a great gift! To fill one 4 ounce jar, you’ll want to quadruple the basic recipe. Use 1/2 cup salt, 8 drops Basil and 4 drops of each remaining oil.
- 2 tablespoons unrefined sea salt
- 2 drops Basil essential oil
- 1 drop Thyme essential oil
- 1 drop Marjoram essential oil
- 1 drop Rosemary essential oil
- 1 drop Lavender essential oil
- 1 drop Fennel essential oil
- Place salt in a small bowl. (Use glass, ceramic, or stainless steel. Do not use plastic.)
- Add essential oils.
- Stir or whisk to combine.
- Pour into storage jar. (Again, use glass, ceramic, or stainless steel.)
- Add a label.
- Click here to shop my favorite kitchen tools and real food ingredients.
- Click here to save 15% off my favorite, healthy brand of salt. Use code KEEPITREAL.
Adapted from EatPlant’s recipe for Provence Seasoning Salt.
Make a huge batch of Easy Seasoning Salt with Essential Oils, add to cute glass jars with decorative labels, and give them as gifts! Include suggestions for use, such as my slow cooked roast.
To fill one 4 oz jar, you’ll want to quadruple the basic recipe. Use 1/2 cup salt, 8 drops Basil and 4 drops of each remaining oil.
Suggested Jars for Gift-Giving:
- 4 oz canning jars
- 4 oz hexagon glass jars
- 4 oz mini mason shaker jars
- spice shaker jars
- 5 oz Weck jars
Sign up NOW for my best tips delivered weekly to your inbox!
You’ll also get instant access to my library of free ebooks and resources.