This simple seasoning salt is wonderful on slow roasted meats. It also makes a great gift! To fill one 4 ounce jar, you’ll want to quadruple the basic recipe. Use 1/2 cup salt, 8 drops Basil and 4 drops of each remaining oil.
- 2 tablespoons unrefined sea salt
- 2 drops Basil essential oil
- 1 drop Thyme essential oil
- 1 drop Marjoram essential oil
- 1 drop Rosemary essential oil
- 1 drop Lavender essential oil
- 1 drop Fennel essential oil
- Place salt in a small bowl. (Use glass, ceramic, or stainless steel. Do not use plastic.)
- Add essential oils.
- Stir or whisk to combine.
- Pour into storage jar. (Again, use glass, ceramic, or stainless steel.)
- Add a label.
- Click here to shop my favorite kitchen tools and real food ingredients.
- Click here to save 15% off my favorite, healthy brand of salt. Use code KEEPITREAL.