Carrot Banana Muffins
These Carrot Banana Muffins are one of my new favorite grab-and-go breakfast items.
They’re both delicious and easy to freeze, which is perfect for a make-ahead breakfast you can eat in the car. I’m also planning to freeze a huge batch of these to have on hand after Baby Brother arrives.
Packed with nutritious almond flour plus fruit and veggies, these Carrot Banana Muffins are definitely kid-friendly. I like to serve them with bacon, plus fresh fruit or a fruit smoothie.
Did you know that all Roots And Boots recipes are gluten-free, with no refined sugar?
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Chop dates in a food processor.
- Add bananas, eggs, vinegar and oil to dates in food processor and pulse to combine.
- Add wet mixture to dry ingredients in large bowl.
- Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Fold in carrots and walnuts.
- Fill lined muffin tins.
- Bake at 350° for 20-30 minutes.
- Click here to shop my favorite kitchen tools and real food ingredients
- Click here to save 15% off my favorite, healthy brand of salt. Use code KEEPITREAL.
More Muffin Recipes:
12 NOURISHING GLUTEN-FREE SOUP RECIPES
Simplify your dinner prep with these tasty, nourishing soups!
Sign up NOW for my best tips delivered weekly to your inbox!
You’ll also get instant access to my library of free ebooks and resources.