Almond Flour Biscuits (gluten and dairy free)
Simplify your dinner prep with tasty, nourishing soups! My short, practical ebook is filled with my family’s favorite one-pot, gluten-free, real-food soup recipes.
Get your free copy of Delicious Gluten-Free Soups today!
These gluten-free, dairy-free almond flour biscuits are packed with nutrition and simple to make.
You’ll also want to know about this variation on the Almond Flour Biscuits: Almond Flour Bacon Biscuits. Oh yeah.
Bacon really does make everything better! If you’ve got some bacon on hand, definitely add it to these biscuits. You won’t regret it.Print
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, salt and baking soda.
- In a medium bowl, blend coconut oil, eggs and honey.
- Mix the wet ingredients into the dry.
- Form the dough into small balls (like you’re making cookies) and place on a cookie sheet.
- Flatten each ball with two fingers.
- Bake about 12 minutes.
More Almond Flour recipes:
- Blueberry Muffins (gluten & dairy-free)–a new favorite around here!
- Plantain Breakfast Cake–a simple breakfast staple.
- Chocolate Chip Cookies–another tasty adaptation from Elana’s Pantry.
Sign up NOW for my best tips delivered weekly to your inbox!
You’ll also get instant access to my library of free ebooks and resources.