Free Printable Activity: Last Days of Summer
Last Days of Summer
It’s hard to believe that fall is just around the corner.
Summer is still with us for a few more weeks, though, and what better way to enjoy these final days of the season than with this fun (and free!) printable activity from Harmony Art Mom, over at Handbook of Nature Study.
The boys and I had a great time at lunch today, marking off each square that we’ve accomplished recently. We’ve got a few empty squares left, and are looking for ways to enjoy those remaining summer activities together over the next two weeks or so.
And Don’t Forget About These…
It’s almost time to break out our favorite books for fall, but until then, we’re squeezing in a few more readings of our beloved summer titles.
- 9 Favorite Children’s Books for Summer
- 3 More Favorite Children’s Books for Summer
- Favorite Children’s Books about Seeds and Gardening
- More Delightful Children’s Books about Gardening
- Favorite Children’s Books about the Beach
Sign up NOW for my best tips delivered weekly to your inbox!
You’ll also get instant access to my library of free ebooks and resources.