Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
I suppose there are a few people in this world who do not like chocolate, but none of them live at my house. We love our chocolate here at the Yankee Homestead!
And what, I ask you, goes better with chocolate than peanut butter?
Technically, you could use any nut butter in this recipe. For those with nut allergies, I’m guessing sunbutter would work, too. (If you try that, please let me know how it turns out!)
This recipe is easy, delicious and fairly healthy, depending on how much honey you use and how much fudge you consume! 🙂
- Line a dish with parchment paper, keeping in mind that the smaller the dish, the thicker the fudge and vice versa.
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor.
- Process until just combined.
- Scoop mixture into parchment-lined dish and spread evenly.
- Optional: add topping(s) and press down a bit on the topping so it makes good contact with the fudge.
- Place dish in the freezer (faster) or refrigerator and chill until hardened.
- Cut into pieces and enjoy!
- Store in the fridge or freezer.
Sign up NOW for my best tips delivered weekly to your inbox!
You’ll also get instant access to my library of free ebooks and resources.