Blueberry Muffins (gluten and dairy-free)
Simplify your dinner prep with tasty, nourishing soups! My short, practical ebook is filled with my family’s favorite one-pot, gluten-free, real-food soup recipes.
Get your free copy of Delicious Gluten-Free Soups today!
Made with nutritious almond flour and free of refined sugar, these blueberry muffins will be a big hit at your house!
These blueberry muffins freeze well, too, so go ahead and make a double batch while you’re at it!Print
- Preheat oven to 300°.
- Line a muffin tin with 10 unbleached baking cups. (Or grease the tin.)
- Melt coconut oil in a small oven-proof bowl (in the oven, as it heats up).
- In a large bowl, whisk together almond flour, baking soda and salt.
- When coconut oil has melted, measure 3 tablespoons into a small bowl.
- Stir in the honey, then whisk in the eggs and vanilla.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and mix well.
- Fold in the berries and distribute evenly among the muffin cups.
- Bake about 15-20 minutes, until muffins are slightly golden and a toothpick comes out clean. Tip: If you make a bunch and plan to reheat for future use, under-bake them slightly. They’ll toast up just right when reheated the next day.
- Store in the fridge (or freezer).
- Click here to shop my favorite kitchen tools and real food ingredients.
- Click here to save 15% off my favorite, healthy brand of salt. Use code KEEPITREAL.
- Since we’ve gone sugar-free, I find that using half, or even less, of the amount of sweetener in most regular recipes is plenty for us. You may want to add more honey to taste.
Sign up NOW for my best tips delivered weekly to your inbox!
You’ll also get instant access to my library of free ebooks and resources.