These savory oven roasted potato wedges are a perfect example of fresh, simply prepared food with amazing flavor. And so versatile! Serve them with meat and veggies for dinner, with eggs for breakfast, or with leftover taco meat for lunch. You get the idea…the possibilities are endless.
- potatoes, cut into wedges
- fat or oil of choice
- this amazing organic season salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Use the convection setting if you have it!
- Cut potatoes into wedges, like steak fries.
- Toss potato wedges with melted fat or oil of choice.
- Toss wedges with desired seasonings
- Arrange wedges in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast for approximately 30 minutes, depending on the size of your wedges and your heat source. Regular, non-convection heat will take longer to achieve maximum crispiness.
- Optional: turn potatoes once, about halfway through roasting.
- Serve hot, with homemade ketchup.
- I prefer animal fat for these potato wedges: bacon drippings, lard, rendered beef fat, etc.
- Click here to shop my favorite kitchen tools and real food ingredients.
- Click here to save 15% off my favorite, healthy brand of salt. Use code KEEPITREAL.