- 1 quart-size bag frozen carrots (12–16 ounces)
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon unrefined sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- In a large bowl, stir all ingredients except carrots.
- Add carrots to the bowl and toss to coat as evenly as possible.
- Do not allow the carrots to thaw, but immediately spread on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake at 425 for 20-30 minutes, until hot and fork-tender. Flipping once or twice is recommended.