Soft, nutrient-dense cookies without eggs, gluten, or sugar. Satisfy your craving for pumpkin + chocolate this fall…or any time at all!
- 1 cup unsweetened, canned pumpkin
- ½ cup melted coconut oil
- 2 TB raw honey
- 1 small very ripe banana, mashed (about 1/2 cup)
- optional: up to 1 TB orange extract OR 1 drop Wild Orange essential oil
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp unrefined sea salt
- heaping ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Combine wet ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Combine dry ingredients in a separate bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and mix lightly.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Form dough into small balls, flattening them a bit with your fingers after placing them on the cookie sheet.
- Bake 12-15 minutes.
- Store in the refrigerator.