Fresh, creamy butter made from raw milk. A food processor makes the process super simple!
- First of all, your jars of raw milk need to sit in the fridge for at least 24 hours to allow the cream to rise to the top.
- Use the turkey baster (or a ladle) to transfer the cream from the top of the milk to a food processor.
- Turn on the processor and process the cream until the solids (butter) separate from the liquid (buttermilk).
- Strain the butter with a fine mesh strainer, saving the buttermilk.
- Rinse the butter in ice cold water, pressing to remove all liquids.
- Transfer butter to a dish or cutting board and mix in salt (to taste), if desired.
- Store and enjoy!
- Click here to shop my favorite kitchen tools and real food ingredients.
- Click here to save 15% off my favorite, healthy brand of salt. Use code KEEPITREAL.