- 1 cup crispy cashews
- 1 cup crispy almonds
- 1 cup GF oats
- 5 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- about 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Process the cashews, almonds, and oats in a food processor.
- Add the maple syrup and vanilla, and pulse to mix.
- Add the chocolate chips and pulse to combine.
- Scoop out dough by the spoonful, and roll into small balls.
- Store in the refrigerator. (Cookie dough bites hold up best after hardening in the fridge.)
- Click here to shopmy favorite kitchen tools and real food ingredients.
- Don’t try to double this recipe in a food processor! The amounts listed are just right for most average sized processors.
- We like our cookie dough bites on the nutty, crunchy side, as pictured, but you can also make these tasty treats softer and more like the consistency of cookie dough. Simply process the nuts and oats into a flour consistency before adding the remaining ingredients.