Roasted Anaheim peppers bring amazing flavor to this simple egg casserole. Serve it for breakfast or for dinner! We like it with a side of roasted sweet potatoes and refried black beans.
- 10 whole hatch or Anaheim peppers, roasted & peeled
- ½ cup raw cheddar, grated
- 10–12 eggs
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- ¾ cup milk of choice
- ½ teaspoon unrefined sea salt*
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper (or to taste)
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Arrange the peppers on the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Sprinkle with grated cheddar.
- Beat the eggs in a large bowl, then whisk in the cream, milk, salt, and pepper.
- Gently pour the egg mixture over the peppers.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until the eggs are set.
* Use code KEEITREAL to get 15% off my favorite unrefined sea salt.